Subject: RE: 32034 X TIMKEN

From: "Javier Fillol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:41:40 +0800

Buenos días Pedro,

De este item (32034X, TIMKEN) nos quedan 39 unidades al precio que indicas,
USD 218,50 c/u.

Saludos,

 

Javier Fillol

Senior Sales Executive

Business Development
D: (65) 6461 6698

Skype:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 
<file:///C:/Users/JavierFillol/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Stationery/Chinese.
jpg> 

International Bearings Pte Ltd
1A Toh Tuck Link Singapore 596223
T: (65) 6461 6688   F: (65) 6461 6716 
 <http://www.intbearing.com/> www.intbearing.com

Bearing Your Solutions In Mind

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender and
delete it. Please note that unauthorised communication or disclosure of such
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

 

 

 

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 20 April 2021 8:03 AM
To: 'Javier Fillol' <[email-masked]>
Subject: 32034 X TIMKEN

Javier:

Informame si hay disponibilidad de 20 pcs. 32034 X en TIMKEN a USD 218,50
c/u.

Saludos,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com