Subject: Re: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : H228649D/H228610

From: Ahmet ZUMRUTTAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 22:13:13 +0300

4235 usd exw

7 Şub 2023 21:28 tarihinde [email-masked] yazdı:

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.
COUNTRY:                      Argentina
EMAIL:                        [email-masked]
CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa
FAX:                          +54 11 49119318
PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100

PART:                         H228649D/H228610
BRAND:                        NSK
QTY:                          1
DELIVERY:                     Any
NOTES:
:
Customer defined field 2:
Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]