Subject: ITM UNITEC Quotation AN23-00161

From: Silke Franz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:52:24 +0000

Dear Pedro,

In this email you receive our quotation AN23-00161. Thank you for your patience with this supplier.

We would be pleased to receive your order.

Please refer to our quotation-number AN23-00161 when placing your order.

We are looking forward to assisting you in case of questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Silke Franz

Verkauf Innendienst / Internal Sales

ITM UNITEC GmbH

Kuchengrund 19

71522 Backnang

Germany

phone: 07191 495265 13

fax: 07191 49526510

email: [email-masked]

web: http://www.itm-unitec.com

Geschäftsführung: Marino Bandelli, Volker Gensberger

Handelsregister: Stuttgart HRB 738842

USt-Id-Nr.: DE129390144

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Wenn Sie nicht der rechtmäßige Empfänger sind, dürfen Sie den Inhalt weder kopieren, verbreiten oder benutzen. Sollten Sie dieses E-Mail versehentlich erhalten haben, senden Sie es bitte an uns zurück und löschen es anschließend.
This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose or use its contents. If you have received it in error, please inform us immediately by return email and delete the document.