Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "Javier Fillol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:54:46 +0800

Hola Pedro,

*	30224 (TIMKEN), nos quedan 9 unidades. Precio: USD 102.24
*	30222 (TIMKEN), tenemos stock para ofrecer las 24 unidades. Precio:
USD 80.08

Te las reservo?

Saludos,

 

Javier Fillol

Senior Sales Executive

Business Development
D: (65) 6461 6698

Skype:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 
<file:///C:/Users/JavierFillol/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Stationery/Chinese.
jpg> 

International Bearings Pte Ltd
1A Toh Tuck Link Singapore 596223
T: (65) 6461 6688   F: (65) 6461 6716 
 <http://www.intbearing.com/> www.intbearing.com

Bearing Your Solutions In Mind

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender and
delete it. Please note that unauthorised communication or disclosure of such
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

 

 

 

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 18 September 2021 12:55 AM
To: 'Javier Fillol' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Javier:

Disponen de:

20 - 30224   TIMKEN  USD 102,24

24 - 30222   TIMKEN  USD 80,08

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com