Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : NA48685SW

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 16:45:12 -0400

STOCK (4) TIM BRAND $222.76 USD

Lori Erwine | Sales 

BDS | Bearing & Drive Systems, Inc.

14888 Foltz Pkwy. |Strongsville, OH 44149

[P] (440) 846-9700 | [F] (440) 846-5560

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | www.bdsbearing.com
<http://www.bdsbearing.com> 

 <http://www.bdsbearing.com/video> 

From: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
<bearingnetam=[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 4:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : NA48685SW

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:

Roller Service S.A. <https://members.bearingnet.net/codet.aspx?cc=277> 

COUNTRY:

Argentina

EMAIL:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CONTACT:

Pedro Balboa

PHONE:

+54 11 49121100

PART:

NA48685SW

BRAND:

TIM

QTY:

4

DELIVERY:

Any

NOTES:

:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/BearingNetOfficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2366836>
<https://twitter.com/BearingNet> 

BearingNet
3 Culver Court, Malting Lane, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire, SG10 6AN, UK
+44 1279 844044