Subject: Rollway Cotización

From: "jorge nauschutz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 07:30:02 -0300

Hola Pedro,

Adjuntamos cotización ex Xiamen China en dólares.

81240 M requiere una cantidad mínima de pedido de 30 pzas. No cotizamos.

Saludos

Jorge

De: Coulon, Robert [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviado el: martes, 19 de julio de 2022 06:54
Para: jorge nauschutz
CC: Nauschutz, Jorge
Asunto: RE: Roller Service

Hi Jorge,

See below and attached we only quote 51156

MOQ for you reference.

Item

Supplier Item

QTY

MOQ

LEAD TIME (EXW Factory)

Comments

81240 M

　

2

30

90 DAYS

　

51156 M

　

2

　

15 DAYS

　

 

Best Regards,

Robert Coulon

Motion Control Solutions

Regal Beloit Belgium nv

Heiveldekens 16  

2550 Kontich, Belgium

T +32 3 4507286
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.regalrexnord.com/> www.regalrexnord.com l
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/56646/> LinkedIn l  <https://www.facebook.
com/119685541412261> Facebook l  <https://twitter.com/RegalRexnord> Twitter
l  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfqZHN1Amu1AxB7eOnzYlw> YouTube

From: jorge nauschutz <[email-masked]> 
Sent: vrijdag 15 juli 2022 14:14
To: Coulon, Robert <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nauschutz, Jorge <[email-masked]>
Subject: Roller Service
Importance: High

*CAUTION* External email. Confirm links and attachments before opening.

Hello Robert

Please quote asap:

2 pcs.   81240 M 

2 pcs.  51156 M

Thanks

Best Regards Jorge

"This email and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
it from your email system. Additionally, you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action or reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited."