Subject: Re: Re: Royal Bearing Inc, Quote 1476559

From: SALES <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 13:29:37 +0000

### yes

Thank you,

Joe Friesen

![https://hf-files-oregon.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hdproyalbearinginc_user_c
ustomized/2018/11-29/be34eccb-1878-424b-8b85-1206e07eda6e/Royal.jpg][1]![data:
image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==]
[2]​

**Portland:**

**17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230**

**P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190 **

**Livonia:**

**11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150**

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by
law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.

Dears:

Hay you 2 pcs. 5408-A, instead 1 pc. ?

Rgds,

El 12/17/2024 a las 4:12 PM, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

> Royal Bearing Inc

> 17719 NE Sandy Blvd.

> Portland, OR 97230 USA

> Phone 1.503.231.0992

> Fax 1.503.231.1190

> Web Site:http://www.royalbearing.com

> General Inquiries:[email-masked]

Dears:

Hay you 2 pcs. 5408-A, instead 1 pc. ?

Rgds,

![][3]

El 12/17/2024 a las 4:12 PM, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

> Royal Bearing Inc

>     17719 NE Sandy Blvd.

>     Portland, OR 97230 USA

>     Phone 1.503.231.0992

>     Fax 1.503.231.1190

>     Web Site: [http://www.royalbearing.com][4]

>     General Inquiries: [[email-masked]][5]

   [1]: https://hf-files-oregon.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hdproyalbearinginc_user_customized/2018/11-29/be34eccb-1878-424b-8b85-1206e07eda6e/Royal.jpg
   [2]: file:///C:/Users/JOESEPH/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif
   [3]: cid:781184
   [4]: http://www.royalbearing.com
   [5]: mailto:[email-masked]