Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : QJM3-3/4

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 12:20:19 -0500

Hello,

We have these in stock @ $1468.04 each

Take care,

Julio P. Cano Domestic & Export Sales

BDS | Bearing & Drive Systems, Inc.

14888 Foltz Pkwy. |Strongsville, OH 44149

[P] (440) 846-9700 | [F] (440) 846-5560

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.bdsbearing.com/> www.bdsbearing.com

 <https://bdsbearing.wistia.com/medias/lhtjex8bop>    

All Oversea quotes must add a $30.00 wire transfer fee, All quotes are in US
dollar, Exworks unless stated otherwise, Subject to prior sale

-----Original Message-----
From: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
[mailto:bearingnetam=[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 8:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : QJM3-3/4

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.

COUNTRY:                      Argentina

EMAIL:                         <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa

FAX:                          +54 11 49119318

PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100

PART:                         QJM3-3/4

BRAND:                        RHP

QTY:                          2

DELIVERY:                     Any

NOTES:                        

:                          

Customer defined field 2:     

Customer defined field 3:     

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]