Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : NJ426M/C4

From: "Enno Noll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2024 17:49:30 +0100

In de bijlage vindt u onze aanbieding.

Find our offer in the attachment.

Unser Angebot in dem Anhang.

ALSO IN OUR PROGRAM:

PFI AUTOMOTIVE AND AGRICULTURE BEARINGS

MTO-series slewing rings 

ENC LINEAIR BLOCKS TYPES HGH AND HGW WHICH ARE 100% COMPATIBLE WITH HIWIN!

CROSSED ROLLER BEARINGS: SERIES CRBC, CRBH, RA, RB, RE, RU, SX, XR, XSU AND
XU (if not in the list just ask)

FKL AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRIAL BEARINGS (ask for brochure)

HIGH TEMPERATURE INSERTS UC203 ~ UC209 UP TO 270°C! (ask for brochure)

HIGH TEMPERATURE BEARINGS DOUBLE SEALED 250°C AND DOUBLE SHIELDED 330°C!
(ask for brochure)

OILITE SINTER BUSHINGS AND PAP/PAF (EGB-E40/EGF-E40) BUSHINGS (ask for
brochure)

LARGE STOCK OF THERMOPLASTIC HOUSINGS (COLORS BLACK, GREEN AND WHITE) AND
STAINLESS INSERTS (SSUC2xx)

LARGE STOCK OF SILVER SERIES HOUSINGS WITH CHROME STEEL BEARINGS (UP00x,
KP00x, KFL00x, UFL00x)

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen /
Cordialement,

Enno Noll

Director

IWAH Import-Export b.v.

Rondven 27

6026 PX Maarheeze

The Netherlands

Tel : 0031 495-596-555

VAT no.: NL809703658B01

EORI: NL803186599

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.iwahbearings.com/> www.iwahbearings.com

Van: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Verzonden: donderdag 5 december 2024 17:14
Aan: [email-masked]
Onderwerp: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : NJ426M/C4

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY: Roller Service S.A.
COUNTRY: Argentina
EMAIL: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
CONTACT: Pedro Balboa
FAX: +54 11 49119318
PHONE: +54 11 49121100

PART: NJ426M/C4
BRAND: NSK
QTY: 1
DELIVERY: Any
NOTES: 
Customer defined field 1: 
Customer defined field 2: 
Customer defined field 3: 

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

<http://bnc.bearingnet.net/wf/open?upn=u001.v01qYOvHrFqMWqYTg6P2fSOrCA8ifR2e
L7V-2FUPeo9u3wuNkmmXSsItiSggncJVJPJz6P89WaAbK7Rez2wjnga2GF1YVdJ9xJNjKqYqO9CP
5SvDJfhmtFMvc0B48dViTSGlN4lDtxpVE0vYtIQ16jQdOt5LvyylFvTdxfr4yU8xqc4aztn6OEzI
ea5y-2BVGUvd5hnhv69W6P-2B5KJ-2FhTmEh-2FJ2wm1EgwtXVirVTEuCBp6UBSSRaNhdCtPLaIU
-2FlCufc>