Subject: RE: Consult

From: "Massimo Moioli - Verzolla Export" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 14:25:18 +0100

Hello

8             brgs       71818ACD/HCP4              SKF         460,0 EUR
NET/PC

REGARDS

Massimo Moioli

Export and Sourcing Manager 

verzolla_pantone300.png

Verzolla srl 

Via Brembo 13/15

20900 Monza (MB) - Italy

T +39 039/2166355 F +39 039/2103010

VOIP (Skype) verzollaexport

[email-masked]

 <http://www.verzolla.com/> www.verzolla.com

VAT IT02276970965

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, copyright
or legally privileged information or material, and is intended for the
addressee(s) only. No one else is authorized to read, store, copy, forward
or otherwise use or disclose any part of its attachment in any form. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this e-mail and then delete the message and any copies of it
from your computer. Thank you!

From: Roller Service S.A. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 1:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Consult

Dear Massimo:

Quote 8 pcs. 71818ACD/HCP4  (with ceramic balls)  SKF.

Regards,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com