Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:41:23 -0400

Hola Pedro

DODGE  Part Number: 069649    (16.35 lb)   Description: F4R-IP-215RE
Precio $ 525.00 c/u  entrega  3 -4 semanas

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 8:18 AM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame 3 pcs. F4R-IP-215RE   DODGE.

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com