Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:19:23 -0400

Hola Pedro

El  codigoque me senalas abajo no esta activo en DODGE.   Favor verifica si
es este el que necesitas:   Dodge F4BSCM307 -    126198 Flange-Mount Ball
Bearing Unit - 4-Bolt Flange, 3.4375 in Bore, Cast Iron Housing Material,
Medium Duty, Set Screw Locking, Contact Seal Seal

Precio $ 308.00 c/u   Entrega  2 semanas 

*         Uses the field proven PROGUARD land-riding contact seal with steel
shield protection

*         Highly effective positive seal design assures uniform lip contact
with the inner ring to seal out contaminants and seal in lubricants

*         Anti-rotation pin

*         Cast iron housing with contact seal

SPECIFICATIONS

Manufacturer Catalog Number

126198

Duty Type

Medium Duty

Mounting Type

4-Bolt Flange

Overall Length Diameter

8.4400 in

Radial Static Load Capacity

16641 lb

Housing Material

Cast Iron

Seal Type

Contact Seal

Weight

23.82 lbs

Locking Device

Set Screw

Finish Coating

Uncoated

Bore Type

Round

Series

218

Bore Diameter

3.4375 in

Length Through Bore

3.38 in

Maximum RPM

2000 rpm

Lubrication Type

Relubricatable

Bolt Center to Center Length

6.7500 in

Standards Met

UL, AFBMA, AGMA, ASMMA, BSA, CMA, MPTA, PTDA

Radial Dynamic Load Capacity

21451 lb

Expansion Type

Non-Expansion Bearing (Fixed)

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 2:53 PM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame 2 pcs. 124084  DODGE.

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com