Subject: Motion Quote Customer RFQ#: 54972 OIL SEAL OCN AL63-0000839626

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 07:52:21 -0600

Sign In | Register

Your quote 0000839626 is priced!

Click below to view, print, or share your quote.

Click here to order

All orders are subject to approval. We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed.

Customer Contact:

PEDRO BALBOA

Quote summary:

Motion representative will advise

Motion Acct:

AL63 77799901

54972 OIL SEAL (OLD# 54990) | C-R

Single Lip Oil Seal - Solid, 5.500 in Shaft...

MI ITEM

MFR PART NO.

LEAD TIME

EXPECTED DATE

01306285

54972 OIL SEAL (OLD# 54990)

3 WORKING DAYS

12/18/2023

QTY

UNIT PRICE

TOTAL

2.0

$41.74

$83.48

25661 OIL SEAL | C-R

Double Lip Oil Seal - Solid, 2.563 in Shaft...

MI ITEM

MFR PART NO.

LEAD TIME

EXPECTED DATE

01303291

25661 OIL SEAL

3 WORKING DAYS

12/18/2023

QTY

UNIT PRICE

TOTAL

2.0

$15.69

$31.38

SM25 SEAL | THOMSON

Linear Shaft Seal - For Use With MA M25, SSE M2, S...

MI ITEM

MFR PART NO.

LEAD TIME

EXPECTED DATE

01361162

SM25 SEAL

3 MONTHS

03/15/2024

QTY

UNIT PRICE

TOTAL

5.0

$19.20

$96.00

ORDER NOTES

*+++++++++++++++*
INCOTERMS: EXW
PAYMENT TERMS: CASH IN ADVANCE - WIRE TRANSFER
PAYMENT MUST BE IN USD $
WIRE TRANSFER IN ADVANCED IN USD $
CREDIT CARDS CAN BE ACCEPTED IN SOME CASES, A CREDIT CARD FEE IS CHARGED
*+++++++++++++++*
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS ARE NON CANCELABLE NON RETURNABLE
ADDITIONAL COMMERCIAL TERMS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE MOTIONS WEBSITE.
HTTPS://WWW.MOTION.COM/ABOUT-MI/TERMS-AND-CONDITIONS
*+++++++++++++++*
COMMERCIAL INVOICE ADDERS:
+ $30.00 BANK FEES: BUYER TO PAY BANK FEES (ADD $30.00 TO COVER BANK FEES ON
YOUR END)
+ $ IN INBOUND FREIGHT: (FACTORY TO OUR WAREHOUSE) - INBOUND FREIGHT COST SHOWN
+ $222.00 OUTBOUND FREIGHT: (US TO YOU) - OUTBOUND FREIGHT COST QUOTED AT TIME
OF
ORDER
*+++++++++++++++*
NOTE OUTBOUND FREIGHT: IF YOU DECIDE TO ARRANGE SHIPMENT, PLEASE PROVIDE
MOTION WITH YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OUTBOUND
FREIGHT COST IS HIGHLY INFLUENCED BY THE TRANSIT METHOD AND INCOTERMS SELECTED
BY THE BUYER. PLEASE CONSIDER SEA FREIGHT AS AN ECONOMICAL ALTERNATIVE IF THE
SHIPMENT IS OVER 1000 LBS OR 450 KILOGRAMS.
*+++++++++++++++*
ESTIMATED LEAD TIME: 3 WORKING DAYS
STOCK ITEMS: 3 WORKING DAYS
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF A FASTER LEAD TIME ON STOCK ITEMS IS REQUIRED.
THE STANDARD WORK WEEK IN THE UNITED STATES IS FROM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
NON STOCK ITEMS: SEE INDIVIDUAL QUOTE LINES
ESTIMATED TRANSIT TIME: 5 DAYS*
*+++++++++++++++*
EXPORT COMPLIANCE: A U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE FORM BIS-711 IS REQUIRED
EXPORT COMPLIANCE STATEMENT: _THESE ITEMS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE U.S.
GOVERNMENT AND AUTHORIZED FOR EXPORT ONLY TO THE COUNTRY OF ULTIMATE
DESTINATION FOR USE BY THE ULTIMATE CONSIGNEE OR END-USER(S) HEREIN
IDENTIFIED. THEY MAY NOT BE RESOLD, TRANSFERRED, OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED OF, TO
ANY OTHER COUNTRY OR TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN THE AUTHORIZED ULTIMATE
CONSIGNEE OR END-USER(S), EITHER IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM OR AFTER BEING
INCORPORATED INTO OTHER ITEMS, WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM THE U.S.
GOVERNMENT OR AS OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED BY U.S. LAW AND REGULATIONS._".
SON PIEZAS DIFERENTES.
SI DESEA VERLAS EN LA PAGINA DE MOTION INDUSTRIES, LE COMPARTO COMO
IDENTIFICARLAS ASI PODRA VER LA DIFERENCIA DE CADA UNA.
SSE M25 THOMSON ---> SM25 (MI)
SSEPBM 25 DD ---> SSEPBM25DD (MI)

Click here to order

Have questions? Contact us now or call 1-205-251-7522

Related Products

|

| |

| |

| |

MA M25 METRIC BALL BUSHIN

SSEM25 SUPER BALL BUSHING

SSEM25WW BRG

THOMSON (ALTRA)

THOMSON (ALTRA)

THOMSON (ALTRA)

Closed Round Rail Ball Bushing - MultiTrac Series, 25 mm Shaft Diameter, 40 mm Outside Diameter, 57.260 / 58.000 mm Overall Width, 1980 N Load Capacity

Closed Round Rail Ball Bushing - Super Smart Series, 25 mm Shaft Diameter, 40 mm Outside Diameter, 57.260 / 58.000 mm Overall Width, 6700 N Load Capacity

Closed Round Rail Ball Bushing - Super Smart Series, 25 mm Shaft Diameter, 40 mm Outside Diameter, 57.260 / 58.000 mm Overall Width, 6700 N Load Capacity

$98.88 each

$83.41 each

$85.88 each

List  $177.99

List  $150.14

List  $154.58

You save 44%

You save 44%

You save 44%

| |

New, time-saving features you'll see:

|

1

Enhanced Search Engine

Find the part you need, when you need it

2

Orders and Quote Status

Enhanced navigation and filters simplify order and quote tracking

3

Buy it Again

Easy access and status to frequently purchased items

4

Mobile-Friendly Design

Works seamlessly on Desktop, tablet or smartphone

Explore the new site now

Customer Service

Resources

Social

Contact Us

About Us

Facebook

Request a Quote

Knowledge Hub

Twitter

Find a Location

Mi Learning and Development

Instagram

LinkedIn

This email was sent to: [email-masked]

Want to change how you get these emails? You can update your preferences.

Privacy Policy. Please do not respond to this email. Emails sent to this address are not monitored. © 2001 - 2023 Motion, Inc. 1605 Alton Rd. Birmingham, AL 35210, USA All Rights Reserved. 1-866-500-2596

Thalia Barrera
Cust Serv Rep

824 NORTH 31ST STREET
BIRMINGHAM, AL  35203

[email-masked] | www.Motion.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is proprietary, privileged, and protected by applicable laws. If you have received this message in error and are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy this e-mail, any attachments or copies therein forthwith. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error.