Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : USFD204M10

From: Martina Pilková <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 15:23:15 +0100

Dears,

Thank you very much for your inquiry. Please see our quotation below:

*Type*

*Brand*

*Quantity*

*Price € / pc*

*Delivery*

USFD204M10

SNR

5

10,38

In stock

*With regard to the current Covid-19 pandemic we must inform you that there
might be unexpected complications affecting the deliveries of our shipments
to you. Thank you for your understanding.*

*MINIMUM ORDER value 40 € *

*Price:*                                                   in €, without
freight cost, insured and packaged

*Validity of the offer:*                     1 month

*Payment:*                                 by agreement

*S pozdravem / mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards*

*Martina Pilková*

TROMA, spol. s r.o.

Tel.:     +420 566 654 513

Fax:     +420 566 654 510

E-mail: [email-masked]

www.troma.cz

-----Original Message-----
From: bearingnetam=[email-masked] <bearingnetam=
[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 3:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : USFD204M10

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.

COUNTRY:                      Argentina

EMAIL:                        [email-masked]

CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa

FAX:                          +54 11 49119318

PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100

PART:                         USFD204M10

BRAND:                        SNR

QTY:                          5

DELIVERY:                     Any

NOTES:

Customer defined field 1:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change
your settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]