Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: Fwd: Fwd: ***SPAM*** Re: Re: ***SPAM*** Royal Bearing Inc, Quote 1182004

From: "SALES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 15:46:09 -0000

### Yes have already started the consolidation process, I'm hopeful
consolidation will be complete by tomorrow or Wednesday.

LJ Barley

![][1]

Toll-Free: 800.279.0992

Local: 503.231.0992

Fax: 503.231.1190

_The contents of this email are confidential and may contain privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail
and notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or taking any action based on it, is strictly prohibited._

LJ Barley:

One only package !

*IMPORTANT: Confirm that the total gross weight will be less 50 kg !!!*  
Regards,

El 9/16/2022 a las 4:23 PM, SALES escribió:

> Thank you for the form, do you want us to consolidate the order

> to 1 location before shipping? Or would you rather 2 separate

> packages (one from each location)?

> LJ Barley

> Toll-Free: 800.279.0992

> Local: 503.231.0992

> Fax: 503.231.1190

> /The contents of this email are confidential and may contain

> privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please

> delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure,

> copying, or distribution of this message, or taking any action based

> on it, is strictly prohibited./

> Dear Joe:

> Book Order Nr. 4729 for:

> 1 SAF 224 570.69 570.69

> 2 SUPER 24 OPN 83.85 167.70

> 1 NTA 4860 (PACK 5) 15.10 15.10

> 1 TRA-1625/IS (20-Pack) 6.08 6.08

> 1 B 22439 H 292.04 292.04

> Total $ 1051.61.

> DHL 963882453. We will pay all costs in Buenos Aires.

> *IMPORTANT!! : Confirm if the total gross weight will be less 50 kg.!!!*

> Regards,

> El 9/14/2022 a las 12:19 PM, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

> > Thank you for the opportunity to quote, please let us know how we

> can be of service.

> > Sincerely

> > Joe Friesen

> > Royal Bearing INC.

> > Portland:

> > 17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230

> > P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190

> > Livonia:

> > 11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150

> > This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It

> contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged

> and is protected by

> > law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please

> notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any

> disclosure, copying,

> > distribution or use of this information by someone other than the

> intended recipient is prohibited.

> Dear Joe:

> Book Order Nr. 4729 for:

> 1 SAF 224 570.69 570.69

> 2 SUPER 24 OPN 83.85 167.70

> 1 NTA 4860 (PACK 5) 15.10 15.10

> 1 TRA-1625/IS (20-Pack) 6.08 6.08

> 1 B 22439 H 292.04 292.04

> Total $ 1051.61.

> DHL 963882453. We will pay all costs in Buenos Aires.

> *IMPORTANT!! : Confirm if the total gross weight will be less 50 kg.!!!*

> Regards,

> El 9/14/2022 a las 12:19 PM, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

>> Thank you for the opportunity to quote, please let us know how we can be of
service.

>> Sincerely

>> Joe Friesen

>> Royal Bearing INC.

>> Portland:

>> 17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230

>> P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190

>> Livonia:

>> 11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150

>> This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by

>> law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,

>> distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended
recipient is

>> prohibited.

LJ Barley:

One only package !

**IMPORTANT: Confirm that the total gross weight will be less 50 kg !!!**

Regards,

![][2]

El 9/16/2022 a las 4:23 PM, SALES escribió:

> ###  Thank you for the form, do you want us to consolidate the order to 1
location before shipping? Or would you rather 2 separate packages (one from
each location)?

LJ Barley

![][1]

Toll-Free: 800.279.0992

Local: 503.231.0992

Fax: 503.231.1190

_The contents of this email are confidential and may contain privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail
and notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or taking any action based on it, is strictly prohibited._

Dear Joe:

Book Order Nr. 4729 for:

1 SAF 224 570.69 570.69

2 SUPER 24 OPN 83.85 167.70

1 NTA 4860 (PACK 5) 15.10 15.10

1 TRA-1625/IS (20-Pack) 6.08 6.08

1 B 22439 H 292.04 292.04

Total $ 1051.61.

DHL 963882453. We will pay all costs in Buenos Aires.

*IMPORTANT!! : Confirm if the total gross weight will be less 50 kg.!!!*  
Regards,

El 9/14/2022 a las 12:19 PM, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

> Thank you for the opportunity to quote, please let us know how we can be of
service.

> Sincerely

> Joe Friesen

> Royal Bearing INC.

> Portland:

> 17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230

> P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190

> Livonia:

> 11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150

> This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by

> law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,

> distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.

> Dear Joe:

> Book Order Nr. 4729 for:

> 1 SAF 224 570.69 570.69

2 SUPER 24 OPN 83.85 167.70

1 NTA 4860 (PACK 5) 15.10 15.10

1 TRA-1625/IS (20-Pack) 6.08 6.08

1 B 22439 H 292.04 292.04

Total $ 1051.61.

> DHL 963882453. We will pay all costs in Buenos Aires.

> **IMPORTANT!! : Confirm if the total gross weight will be less 50 kg.!!!**

> Regards,

![][3]

> El 9/14/2022 a las 12:19 PM, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

>> Thank you for the opportunity to quote, please let us know how we can be of
service.

>>     Sincerely

>>     Joe Friesen

>>     Royal Bearing INC.

>>     Portland:

>>     17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230

>>     P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190

>>     Livonia:

>>     11900 GLOBE

>>     STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150

>>     This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It
contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is
protected by

>>     law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying,

>>     distribution or use of this information by someone other than the
intended recipient is

>>     prohibited.

   [1]: /staff/get_hdp_temporarily_attachment/111/
   [2]: cid:447740
   [3]: cid:445635