Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 11:35:23 -0500

Hola Pedro

No identifico DodgeP2B-SCM-110     Favor verifica si es DodgeP2B-SC-110  Ver
abajo specs.       Prcio $31.00c/u  + flete $10.00  entrega  2 semanas

 
<mailto:?subject=Dodge%20P2B-SC-110&body=https://www.motionindustries.com/pr
oducts/sku/00557293> Email

View 3D CAD

Photo may not represent actual item. Refer to title and product specs for
all details.

DodgeP2B-SC-110

P2BSC110 Pillow Block Ball Bearing Unit - Two-Bolt Base, 1.6250 in Bore,
Cast Iron Material, Standard Duty, Non-Expansion Bearing (Fixed)

*         Precision-hardened and honed inner and outer ring

*         DODGE PROGUARD PLUSET land-riding, positive contact seal with
flingers

*         Stronger, flexible ball cage retainer

*         Simplified anti-rotation device

*         Cast iron pillow block

SPECIFICATIONS

Mounting

Two-Bolt Base

Housing Material

Cast Iron

Bore Diameter

1.6250 in

Bolt Center-to-Center Length

5.1800 to 5.8800 in

Base to Bore Centerline

2.1250 in

Duty Type

Standard Duty

Locking Device

Set Screw

Seal Type

Contact/Lip

Expansion Type

Non-Expansion Bearing (Fixed)

Overall Height

4.1900 in

Overall Length

7.2500 in

Base Width

1.93 in

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2021 9:29 AM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame 2 pcs.P2B-SCM-110 (1 5/8")  DODGE.

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com