Subject: RE: 24032 BE-XL-C3 FAG

From: "Javier Fillol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:08:23 +0800

Hola Pedro,

Del item 24032BEXL C3 (FAG) solo me quedan 5 pcs, pero me temo que el precio
de algunos items FAG ha subido en Octubre, así el precio es $ 302.67.

Saludos,

 

Javier Fillol

Senior Sales Executive

Business Development
D: (65) 6461 6698

Skype:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 
<file:///C:/Users/JavierFillol/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Stationery/Chinese.
jpg> 

International Bearings Pte Ltd
1A Toh Tuck Link Singapore 596223
T: (65) 6461 6688   F: (65) 6461 6716 
 <http://www.intbearing.com/> www.intbearing.com

Bearing Your Solutions In Mind

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender and
delete it. Please note that unauthorised communication or disclosure of such
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

 

 

 

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 10:51 PM
To: 'Javier Fillol' <[email-masked]>
Subject: 24032 BE-XL-C3 FAG

Javier:

Debo cotizar 34 pcs. 24032 BE-XL-C3  FAG o SKF.

En la ultima información tuya había  9 pcs. a  $283,48.

Podés cotizarme el total o parte ?

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com