Subject: Fwd: FW: LICITACION URGENTE Loma Negra - our ref no. 1662/23

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:26:35 -0300

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	FW: LICITACION URGENTE Loma Negra - our ref no. 1662/23
Fecha: 	Tue, 7 Feb 2023 09:08:22 +0000
De: 	Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
A: 	Pedro Balboa ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>
CC: 	Tomas Kantorowicz - RKB Europe SA 
<[email-masked]>, 'Daniel Kantorowicz' 
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>

Buenos dias Pedro,

Como ya te comenté al telefono, este sector interesa mucho a RKB. 
Estamos avanzando mucho en diversos paises.

Importante tener informaciòn sobre la aplicaciòn, marca del fabricante, 
consumo anual, etc.

Utilizad por favor la informaciòn que te envié de RKB sector cemento.

Tomas y daniel pueden apoyar esta acciòn comercial a ver si logramos 
traerla a casa.

Esperamos feddback cuando lo tengais.

Nota: importante enciar siempre con la oferta los link que el 
departamento agrega y el cliente puede consultar:

In order to complete 
the present quote, please find below the applicable supporting material:

- Bearing Tolerances and Radial Internal Clearances (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Tolerances_and_Radial_Internal_Clearances.pdf>)

- RKB Bearing Designation System (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Designation_System.pdf>) 

-     Discover_RKB_ES (attached)

*Enrique Ruiz-Clavijo*

Area Manager Spain&Latinoamerica

Mobille:+31 (0)6 5060 0335

[email-masked]

*RKB Europe SA*

Via Primo Agosto 1

Switzerland – 6828 Balerna

Tel:   +41 91 260 09 30

FAX: +41 91 260 09 50

www.rkbbearings.com <http://www.rkbbearings.com/>

/The contents of this email (and any attachment(s)) are classed as 
Privileged and Confidential. Its contents are for the addressee only. If 
you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or responsible 
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver 
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message 
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately 
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of 
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message 
that do not relate to the official business of RKB Europe S.A. shall be 
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it./

*P****Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

*From:*Info - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 7, 2023 9:44 AM
*To:* 'Pedro Balboa' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* SELA - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Alessandro Russi - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Daniel Kantorowicz - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Tomas Kantorowicz - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: LICITACION URGENTE Loma Negra - our ref no. 1662/23

Dear Mr. Pedro Balboa,

with reference to the below enquiry, please find attached our quotation 
no. 1662/23

**

*RECOMMENDATION: To secure the deliveries stated in the quote, please 
place the formal order as soon as possible. We remind you that all 
offered products are subject to prior sales. *

**

*Note: *missing RKB Technical Fiche will follow as soon as possible.**

**

Please take note that attached RKB Technical Fiche is reserved and 
subject to intellectual property rights. We rely on a confidential use 
for duly noted reasons.

In order to complete 
the present quote, please find below the applicable supporting material:

- Bearing Tolerances and Radial Internal Clearances (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Tolerances_and_Radial_Internal_Clearances.pdf>)

-     RKB Bearing DesignationSystem (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Designation_System.pdf>) 

-     Discover_RKB_ES (attached)

Our Sales and Technical divisions are at your complete disposal for any 
further explanation.

Please take time to properly fill in our Preliminary Request Form 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/forms/RKB_Preliminary_Request_Form_EN.pdf> 
with correct data for each bearing reference; this is crucial for the 
related technical compliance since every operating condition not 
expressly mentioned will not be necessarily taken into account during 
bearing validation process, even more if bearings are already in stock. 
Of course we guarantee the strict conformance of our products to the 
documentation provided.

Waiting to receive your comments on the above, please accept our best 
regards.

Alina Mihalache

*RKB Europe SA*

Via Primo Agosto 1

Switzerland - 6828 Balerna

https://linktr.ee/rkbeurope

Tel           + 41 91 260 09 30

Fax          + 41 91 260 09 50

www.rkbbearings.com <http://www.rkbbearings.com/>

/The contents of this email (and any attachment(s)) are classed as 
Privileged and Confidential. Its contents are for the addressee only. If 
you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or responsible 
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver 
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message 
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately 
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of 
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message 
that do not relate to the official business of RKB Europe S.A. shall be 
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it./

*P****Please consider the environment before printing this email*

*From:*Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, February 6, 2023 4:36 PM
*To:* Info - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* SELA - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Alessandro Russi - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Daniel Kantorowicz - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Tomas Kantorowicz - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: LICITACION URGENTE Loma Negra

Alina:

The first part is a SKF´s number. We don´t have any information.

And don´t have target prices.

Rgds,

El 2/6/2023 a las 12:29 PM, Info - RKB Europe SA escribió:

    Dear Mr. Pedro Balboa,

    please reconfirm first part number.

    Also, please let us know if they have any target prices and delivery
    requested for both part numbers.

    Waiting to receive your comments on the above, please accept our
    best regards.

    Alina Mihalache

    *RKB Europe SA*

    Via Primo Agosto 1

    Switzerland - 6828 Balerna

    https://linktr.ee/rkbeurope

    Tel           + 41 91 260 09 30

    Fax          + 41 91 260 09 50

    www.rkbbearings.com <http://www.rkbbearings.com/>

    /The contents of this email (and any attachment(s)) are classed as
    Privileged and Confidential. Its contents are for the addressee
    only. If you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or
    responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not
    copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
    destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
    Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
    Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and
    other information in this message that do not relate to the official
    business of RKB Europe S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor
    endorsed by it./

    *P****Please consider the environment before printing this email*

    *From:*Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
    *Sent:* Thursday, February 2, 2023 3:53 PM
    *To:* Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
    *Subject:* LICITACION URGENTE

    Enrique necesito urgente cotización y el mejor plazo de entrega para
    Loma Negra

    Plazo para presentar oferta jueves 16/2

    Quedo al aguardo

    Gracias

    Pedro