Subject: RE: DODGE

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:31:38 -0500

Hola Pedro

DODGE   1 PARAFLEX   PX80 (011108).      Precio $ 82.00   Entrega  2 semanas

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2021 9:14 AM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: DODGE

Gerardo:

Te consulto: 1 PARAFLEX   PX80 (011108).

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com