Subject: Fwd: Rod. no homologados - RKB quotation no. 986/25

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 19:36:51 -0300

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	RE: Rod. no homologados - RKB quotation no. 986/25
Fecha: 	Thu, 6 Feb 2025 19:13:14 +0000
De: 	Info - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
A: 	'Roller Service S.A.' <[email-masked]>, 'Roller 
Service S.A.' <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Tomas 
Kantorowicz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Daniel 
Kantorowicz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, 
Alessandro Russi - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, 
Cristina Iuga - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Pedro Balboa,

with reference to the below inquiry, please find attached our quotation 
no. 986/25.

*RECOMMENDATION: To secure the deliveries stated in the quote, please 
place the formal order as soon as possible. We remind you that all 
offered products are subject to prior sales. *

**

Please take note that attached RKB Technical Fiches are reserved and 
subject to intellectual property rights. We rely on a confidential use 
for duly noted reasons.**

In order to complete 
the present quote, please find below the applicable supporting material:

- Bearing Tolerances and Radial Internal Clearances (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Tolerances_and_Radial_Internal_Clearances.pdf>)

-     RKB Bearing DesignationSystem (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Designation_System.pdf>) 

Our Sales and Technical divisions are at your complete disposal for any 
further explanation.

Please take time to properly fill in our Preliminary Request Form 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/forms/RKB_Preliminary_Request_Form_EN.pdf>with 
correct data for each bearing reference; this is crucial for the related 
technical compliance since every operating condition not expressly 
mentioned will not be necessarily taken into account during bearing 
validation process, even more if bearings are already in stock. Of 
course we guarantee the strict conformance of our products to the 
documentation provided.

Waiting to receive your comments on the above, please accept our best 
regards.

Cristina Iuga

**

*RKB Europe SA*

Via Primo Agosto 1

Switzerland - 6828 Balerna

https://linktr.ee/rkbeurope <https://linktr.ee/rkbeurope>

Tel:       + 41 91 260 09 30

Fax:      + 41 91 260 09 50

www.rkbbearings.com/press-room <http://www.rkbbearings.com/press-room>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

/The contents of this email (and any attachment(s)) are classed as 
Privileged and Confidential. Its contents are for the addressee only. If 
you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or responsible 
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver 
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message 
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately 
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of 
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message 
that do not relate to the official business of RKB Europe S.A. shall be 
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it./

*P****Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

*From:*Roller Service S.A. <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* mercoledì, 5. febbraio 2025 17:13
*To:* Cristina Iuga - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>; 
Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Rod. no homologados

*24028 CCC3W33   CONSUMO 220 PCS*

24028 CC/C3W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    04/01/2024 /  /    
02/07/2024    SKF 24028 CC/C3W33    IC06 Importaci≤n a Consumo sobre 
Dep≤sito de Almacenamiento 24.00    Unidades    0.0000 *465.33*
________________________________________________________________--

140 F3  EICH    CONSUMO 52  PCS

(Esta pieza ya fué entregada en RKB, y no funcionó, porque saltaba la 
jaula. Saltaban todos los remaches. Se podrá cotizar con otra ejecución ? )

No tengo antecedente de la competencia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NA48290SW/48220D   CONSUMO 24  PCS

ACCINSA S.A.    17/11/2023      /  /    15/05/2024 Unidades    2    
TIMKEN NA48290SW/20024 *151.24* 302.47    16

ACCINSA S.A.    17/11/2023      /  /    15/05/2024      1 Unidades    
0    TIMKEN 48220D/20081 *165.37*

Total: 2 NA48290SW/20024  302.47 + 1  48220D/20081    165.37 = *USD 467.84*

*____________________________________________________________*

44162-44348         CONSUMO 22  PCS

No tengo antecedente de la competencia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

617335             CONSUMO 21  PCS

617335    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    09/01/2024    /  / 07/07/2024    
SKF 617335    IC04    Importaci≤n a Consumo con Documento de 
Transporte    17.00    Unidades    0.0000 *287.70*

______________________________________________________________

NA48685SW/48620D   CONSUMO 18  PCS

ACCINSA S.A.    22/01/2024      /  /    20/07/2024      12 Unidades    
0    TIMKEN NA48685SW/20024 *  183.97* 2207.58
ACCINSA S.A.    22/01/2024      /  /    20/07/2024       6 Unidades    
0    TIMKEN 48620D/20081 *  110.17* 661.01

Total: 2 NA48685SW/20024 *  183.97*  + 1 48620D/20081    110.17= USD 478.11

___________________________________________________________________________

23130 C3          CONSUMO 16  PCS

23130 CC/C3W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    04/01/2024 /  /    
02/07/24   SKF 23130 CC/C3W33    IC06    o    2.00 Unidades    0.0000 
*526.73*    1053.45
_____________________________________________________________

L313822         CONSUMO 14  PCS

No tengo antecedente de la competencia.

_______________________________________________________

R313822    CONSUMO 8  PCS

No tengo antecedente de la competencia.

_________________________________________

HH224346NW-90056  CONSUMO 9 PCS

R313811   CONSUMO 7  PCS

TDO 94700/94114D  CONSUMO 4  PCS

99575/99100    CONSUMO 4  PCS

120 N3  EICH   CONSUMO 4  PCS

TDO 99600/902C6   CONSUMO 4  PCS

M231649/M231610  CONSUMO 4  PCS

306861    CONSUMO 4  PCS

H239649NA/H239612CD    CONSUMO 2  PCS

--