Subject: RE: Consulta

From: Carlos Escobar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2025 18:56:22 +0000

[Interfaz de usuario gráfica, Texto, Aplicación  Descripción generada automáticamente]

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2025 12:51 PM
To: Carlos Escobar <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Carlos:

Cotizame precio y plazo por:

2 - PK.LB 6879 FR  LINK BELT.

4 - DSLB 6863 24  LINK BELT.

Slds,
--
You deleted an attachment from this message. The original MIME headers for the attachment were:
Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="COT.ROLLER SERVICE.xls"
Content-Description: COT.ROLLER SERVICE.xls
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="COT.ROLLER SERVICE.xls";
	size=124416; creation-date="Tue, 04 Feb 2025 18:56:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 04 Feb 2025 18:56:21 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64