Subject: RE: RV: PTS Sales Order # USA-3015866 - ROLLER SERVICE SA-BUENOS AIRES

From: "jorge nauschutz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 08:49:46 -0300

Hola Pedro,

Ex Florence USA c/u U$S 360,26 , plazo 2 semanas fecha pedido

Saludos Jorge

De: Roller Service S.A. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviado el: viernes, 12 de abril de 2019 08:40
Para: jorge nauschutz
Asunto: Re: RV: PTS Sales Order # USA-3015866 - ROLLER SERVICE SA-BUENOS
AIRES

Jorge:

Decime precios y plazos por:

16 pcs. SB 22218 C3 W33SS

Pedro

El 12/4/2019 a las 07:35, jorge nauschutz escribió:

Hola Pedro,

Ex Florence USA c/u U$S 200,04 , plazo 2 semanas fecha pedido

Saludos Jorge

De: Roller Service S.A. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviado el: jueves, 11 de abril de 2019 20:45
Para: jorge nauschutz
Asunto: Re: RV: PTS Sales Order # USA-3015866 - ROLLER SERVICE SA-BUENOS
AIRES

Jorge:

Decime precios y plazos por:

16 pcs. CCFH-4-SB

Pedro

El 11/4/2019 a las 19:31, jorge nauschutz escribió:

De: Kim Catigan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviado el: jueves, 11 de abril de 2019 18:02
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: PTS Sales Order # USA-3015866 - ROLLER SERVICE SA-BUENOS AIRES

The attached document is to acknowledge your recent purchase order placed
with Regal Beloit America, Inc.

Please review this acknowledgement to confirm that all information (part
descriptions, quantity, pricing, etc.) is correct. Thank you for your order.
We appreciate your business.

Please visit our website at http://www.RegalPTS.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.regalpts.com_&d=DwM
BAg&c=8P6HrWcJoZbJDBIBE5NLda_3dfayJp5BG-AaX3379H0&r=SRQ7c3ga8hydBWftKjvvIVBT
xoebSzcB4Hwuq1aQvms&m=8b01jrQcUynYtCv3iWGxsokbwuzjw1HaTqeMCJzvF64&s=L-hQd6-e
9geHMMh2lfcMUJLjJRoxiuqtv2ScXcm-6CE&e=> 

 

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com