Subject: RE: Cotizar

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:18:19 -0400

Hola

Cotizacion valida por 30 dias

4 pcs.  P2B-ACM-203 (126816) DODGE                    Precio $ 97.00c/u
Entrega 2 semana

2 pcs.   DODGE INS-SCM-203 (123359)                     Precio $ 62.00c/u
Entrega 2 semana

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 – Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:54 AM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Cotizar

Gerardo, buen día: 

Cotizame:

4 pcs.  P2B-ACM-203 (126816)

2 pcs.   DODGE INS-SCM-203

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com