Subject: Re: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : SL045010-PP

From: LAXMI NARAYAN AND SONS - MUMBAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 12:13:55 +0530

To

*Kind Attn. Mr. VENTAS,M/s. ROLLER SERVICES S.A  ,AV. CASEROS 3219,C1263AAB
- BUENOS AIRESARGENTINA*
TEL No : + 54 - 11- 49119318 Mobile No. Not Available

Dear  Sir,

*Sub: Your Enquiry for Bearing via BearingNet dated 30.10.2020*

Please refer to your subject enquiry. We are pleased to quote as follows
 on the basis of your required quantity.

SL NO. DESCRIPTION OFFER DESCRIPTION QUANTITY MAKE PRICE(SET) Delivery
1 SL0045010-PP SL0045010-PP 20 Nos. INA US$57.00 Ex - Stock

*Catalogue attached for your reference.OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS *

*Delivery    : Ex-Mumbai / India ( Our Office / Warehouse )Payment   : 100
% AGAINST PROFORMABANK CHARGES : US$ 30Validity     :  Subject To Prior
Sale *

Warm Regards,

*Ashish Bajoria *
*आशीष बाजोरिया *

*LAXMI NARAYAN & SONS*Importers & Stockist for Precision Ball, Roller &
Needle Bearings

Bearings  |  Linear Guideways  |  Ballscrews  |
# 85/87 Nagdevi Street, Room No.101 & 102 1st Floor, Mumbai - 400003.

O : 022-23433842 | 40238342 | 49733843 | 23435569
M : +91- 9819839993 | Whatsapp + 91-9819839992
E  : [email-masked]  url :
*www.lnsbearings.com <http://www.lnsbearings.com/>**MSME UDYOG AADHAAR No.
MH19E0141565 & AN ISO 9001 - 2015 COMPANY*

 P Please consider the environment before printing this email *"save tree,
save life"*
------------------------------

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this e-mail including attachment
is meant only for the addressee and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any use, distribution, printing, re-transmission,
dissemination, copying or disclosure of this e-mail by any other person is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient and receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Electronic transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secured. Accordingly, Laxmi Narayan & Sons does not
accept liability for any data loss, corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, viruses, delays or consequences thereof. Opinions expressed in
this e-mail are those of the sender(s), unless specifically
indicated. Laxmi Narayan & Sons and its office bearers make no
representation nor accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of
the views or information contained herein.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 7:41 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet
>
> COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.
> COUNTRY:                      Argentina
> EMAIL:                        [email-masked]
> CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa
> FAX:                          +54 11 49119318
> PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100
>
> PART:                         SL045010-PP
> BRAND:                        INA
> QTY:                          20
> DELIVERY:                     Any
> NOTES:
> Customer defined field 1:
> Customer defined field 2:
> Customer defined field 3:
>
> You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
> company direct by replying to this email.
>
> If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change
> your settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]
>
>
>