Subject: Re: Re: Royal Bearing Inc, Quote 1222271

From: "SALES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:20:18 -0000

### yes

Thank you,

Joe Friesen

![https://hf-files-oregon.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hdproyalbearinginc_user_c
ustomized/2018/11-29/be34eccb-1878-424b-8b85-1206e07eda6e/Royal.jpg][1]![data:
image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==]
[2]​

**Portland:**

**17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230**

**P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190 **

**Livonia:**

**11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150**

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by
law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.

Joe:

Is complete with:

LER 127, LER 119 and SR 24 ??

Rgds,

El 16/1/2023 a las 11:11, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

> Thank you for the opportunity to quote, please let us know how we can be of
service.

> Sincerely

> Joe Friesen

> Royal Bearing INC.

> Portland:

> 17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230

> P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190

> Livonia:

> 11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150

> This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected by

> law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,

> distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.

Joe:

Is complete with:

LER 127, LER 119 and SR 24 ??

Rgds,

![][3]

El 16/1/2023 a las 11:11, Royal Bearing Sales escribió:

> Thank you for the opportunity to quote, please let us know how we can be of
service.

>     Sincerely

>     Joe Friesen

>     Royal Bearing INC.

>     Portland:

>     17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230

>     P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190

>     Livonia:

>     11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150

>     This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It
contains information that is confidential and/or

>     legally privileged and is protected by

>     law. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,

>     distribution or use of this information by someone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.

   [1]: https://hf-files-oregon.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hdproyalbearinginc_user_customized/2018/11-29/be34eccb-1878-424b-8b85-1206e07eda6e/Royal.jpg
   [2]: file:///C:/Users/JOESEPH/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif
   [3]: cid:490244