Subject: RE: Consult

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:18:21 +0800

Dear Pedro,

There is one problem, my stock in is Malaysia warehouse. Delivery can only
be after 14th April as now Malaysia cannot send logistic out as it is locked
down.

Please confirm the items below.

1 - FAG 29352E                 $1.947,92 (target 1750,86)
best price USD 1,861.84

1 - FAG 22344 E1              $1.695,21
only have stock with C3, FAG 22344-BE-XL-C3 , same price ok

1 - FAG 22330E1A.M         $645,06  (target 560,72)
best price USD 629.77

1 - FAG QJ322N2MPA       $370,64
NO STOCK

1 - INA SL19 2344
INA SL19 2344 TB BR C3    1PCS STOCK             USD 4,282.60
WITH C3

1 - INA SL19 2330
NO OFFER

2 - FAG 23084 MB
NO OFFER

1 - FAG 22322 E1.C3
FAG 22322E1.C3                   1PCS STOCK             USD 217.93

Best Regards,

Alvin Liew

Account Manager l Tel +65 6715 5877 l Hp +65 9171 5696 l

From: Pedro Balboa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 10:46 PM
To: Alvin Liew
Subject: Consult

Alvin:

We need to buy the followings, you have in stock:

1 - FAG 29352E                 $1.947,92 (target 1750,86)

1 - FAG 22344 E1              $1.695,21 

1 - FAG 22330E1A.M         $645,06  (target 560,72)

1 - FAG QJ322N2MPA       $370,64

Others ítems for inmediately delivery:

1 - INA SL19 2344

1 - INA SL19 2330

2 - FAG 23084 MB

1 - FAG 22322 E1.C3

Can you inform if you can quote ?

Regards,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Image removed by sender.

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com