Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : 309RDT

From: "Dean Payne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 11:52:36 -0400

MRC 309RDT  $ 421.00 

Thanks,

Dean Payne

Sales Manager

Bearing & Drive Systems, Inc.

14888 Foltz Pkwy.

Strongsville,  OH   44149  USA

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

440-846-9700  Local

800-772-2479  Toll-free USA

440-846-5560  Fax

From: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
<bearingnetam=[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 11:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : 309RDT

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:

Roller Service S.A. <https://members.bearingnet.net/codet.aspx?cc=277> 

COUNTRY:

Argentina

EMAIL:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CONTACT:

Pedro Balboa

PHONE:

+54 11 49121100

PART:

309RDT

BRAND:

MRC

QTY:

1

DELIVERY:

Any

NOTES:

:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/BearingNetOfficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2366836>
<https://twitter.com/BearingNet> 

BearingNet
3 Culver Court, Malting Lane, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire, SG10 6AN, UK
+44 1279 844044