Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : KN40PP

From: "Lic. Jose Antonio Abimerhi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 16:07:03 -0600

Estimado

Le adjunto la cotización solicitada:

Favor de agregar $60.00 USD por concepto de transferencia, 2.5% de
sobrecargo por pago con tarjeta de crédito (Visa o Mastercard únicamente),
monto mínimo de compra $ 150.00 USD

Los Precios son Exworks. Si requiere del costo del envío no dude en
solicitarlo.

Saludos Cordiales,

De: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
<bearingnetam=[email-masked]> En nombre de
[email-masked]
Enviado el: viernes, 12 de febrero de 2021 12:02 p.m.
Para: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Asunto: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : KN40PP

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:

Roller Service S.A. <https://members.bearingnet.net/Company/Details/277> 

COUNTRY:

Argentina

EMAIL:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CONTACT:

Pedro Balboa

PHONE:

+54 11 49121100

PART:

KN40PP

BRAND:

INA

QTY:

4

DELIVERY:

Any

NOTES:

Customer defined field 1:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/BearingNetOfficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2366836>
<https://twitter.com/BearingNet> 

BearingNet
3 Culver Court, Malting Lane, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire, SG10 6AN, UK
+44 1279 844044