Subject: Re: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : AD-5322-SMW59

From: "BEARING NET" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 19:38:45 -0000

### Pedro,

PART: AD-5322-SMW59

BRAND: AMERICAN ROLLER BEARING

QTY: 1

In stock at $1000.50 US Dollars

Quote # 1000793

**Allison Calhoun**  

![][1]

**Portland:**

**17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230**

**P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190 **

**[[email-masked]][2]**

**[[email-masked]][3]**

**[www.royalbearing.com][4]**

**Livonia:**

**11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150**

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY: Roller Service S.A.

COUNTRY: Argentina

EMAIL: [email-masked]

CONTACT: Pedro Balboa

FAX: +54 11 49119318

PHONE: +54 11 49121100

PART: AD-5322-SMW59

BRAND: AMERICAN ROLLER BEARING

QTY: 1

DELIVERY: Any

NOTES:

:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]

![][5]

   [1]: https://hf-files-oregon.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hdproyalbearinginc_user_customized/2018/12-03/aae688b1-6c36-4f10-949f-e3245af9dd50/RBI.jpg
   [2]: mailto:[email-masked]
   [3]: mailto:[email-masked]
   [4]: http://www.royalbearing.com/
   [5]: http://bnc.bearingnet.net/wf/open?upn=qgtA3-2FUyhOrWYoTEFl9BMZ-2BicBj3OJqL4CHUU-2F4rrj632OSp7K4CK4xuBHYMm8w7tTpqSbZzenvGChAdvczUARbMbIArM-2FusGz7Wta-2B-2BkGN5RePBIxcvRny8AahLc6ClyK8-2FmtJH2anAzJEfUMcK60-2BoXgw5MmMuvT38-2FeA4mRmstalzIqqyFrBlG6VblhF8a5GDTCkIjbKG9hyIG1NXZyxDOHxmpqMCHtx-2B08BusYn5-2BJFjJrNlfBlOrjzt0-2B6sgjmpzWjeGcps3u3W-2FZuVAb9Jj18JU68L18ugc928pRzoYKdknm6OvACnYjEQv7pg