Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : 618/670 TN9

From: "Esn Endustri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:03:26 +0300

Hi sir

If you have any questions or should require further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

As always, your feedback is appreciated, and we look forward to earning your
valuable business.

Thanks for the inquiry and have a great day!

Best regards

From: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
[mailto:bearingnetam=[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : 618/670 TN9

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

  <https://bn.azureedge.net/logos/bn/bluetrans200px.png> 

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:

Roller Service S.A. <https://members.bearingnet.net/Company/Details/277> 

COUNTRY:

Argentina

EMAIL:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CONTACT:

Pedro Balboa

PHONE:

+54 11 49121100

PART:

618/670 TN9

BRAND:

SKF

QTY:

1

DELIVERY:

Any

NOTES:

Customer defined field 1:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

 <https://www.facebook.com/BearingNetOfficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bearingnet-ltd/>
<https://twitter.com/BearingNet> 

BearingNet
3 Culver Court, Malting Lane, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire, SG10 6AN, UK
+44 1279 844044