Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:23:11 -0400

Hola Pedro

DODGE    PART NUMBER  128887   DESCRIPTION     INS-ER-DL-203
PRICE $ 263.00 C/U         ENTREGA  4 SEMANAS

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 10:48 AM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame: 4 pcs. INS-ER-DL-203, DODGE 128887.

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com