Subject: RE: Consulta Link BELT DSLB686318

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 10:56:53 -0400

Hola Pedro

El numero de parte esta incompletO. Favor verifica estos: 

ZP5400F 4 PILLOWBLK ROLLER BRG   4" Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing, Cast
Iron Fixed 4-Bolt Pillow Block, Double Setscrew Locking Collar, Clearance
Seal    Precio $ 1,061.26 c/u + flete a MIAMI $  85.00   PESO 90 LBS C/U
Entrega en MIAMI  3-6 SEMANAS  

Rex ZP5400F 5000 Series Solid-housed Pillow Block Spherical 

Rex ZP5400F 5000 Series Solid-housed Pillow Block Spherical Roller Bearing

 <https://www.rexnord.com/Product/ZP5400F> 

Technical Specifications

·         (A)Base to Centerline Height:5 in

·         (B)Distance Between Bolt Holes:13 1/4 in

·         (C)Housing Mounting Pad Length:16 3/4 in

·         (D)Length Through Bore:6 1/8 in

·         (E)Mounting Pad Width:6 in

·         (F)Mounting Bolt Size:7/8 in

·         (G)Bolt Hole Spacing (Width):3 1/2 in

·         (H)Mounting Pad Height:1 1/2 in

·         (L)Overall Housing Height:9 7/8 in

·         (M)Locking Collar Outside Diameter:5 5/8 in

·         (P)Distance from Housing Cast Face to Inner Ring Long Hub Face:1
1/32 in

·         (S)Mounting Bolt Hole Slot Length:1 1/2 in

·         C Basic Dynamic Load Rating:130970 lbf

·         Co Basic Static Load Rating:137000 lbf

·         Grease Fitting Size:1/8 in NPT

·         Lubrication Type:Exxon Ronex MP

·         Maximum Speed:2050 rpm

·         Maximum Temperature (°F (°C)):225 (107)

·         Microlock Kit:ML4

·         Replacement Insert:5400U

·         Replacement Seal Kit:ZS11

·         Setscrew Torque (in-lbs):1350

·         Shaft Diameter:4 in

·         Shaft Locking Collar Kit:SC11 (qty 2)

·         Size Code:11

·         Threaded Cover Kit:TC11

·         Type of Seal:Clearance Seal

·         Vibration Frequency Fundamental Train:0.0071

·         Vibration Frequency Inner Ring Defect:0.1717

·         Vibration Frequency Outer Ring Defect:0.1283

·         Vibration Frequency Roller Spin:0.0548

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 – Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 10:35 AM
To: gerardo ortiz
Subject: Re: Consulta Link BELT DSLB686318

Gerardo:

Gracias, cotizo.

Necesitaría también precio y plazo por 2 conjuntos:

Soporte; DIAMETRO DEL EJE: 4 "; TIPO: CON RODAMIENTO; Marca 1: REXNORD;
N-parte 1: ZP-400-F; Modelo 1: SERIE 5000 

Slds,

Pedro

El 3/5/2019 a las 10:38, gerardo ortiz escribió:

Hola Pedro

Este es un reductor CUSTOM  ABB DODGE.  Esta es la cotizacion:
CUSTOMQUANTIS HB882CI132D4.87A1SI2.125 X 3.9                 Precio $
1,351.00              Entrega 16- 18 semanas en MIAMI 

REDUCER SPECIFICATIONS

Catalog Number (Part 1) HB882CI132D

Catalog Number (Part 2) 4.87A1SI2.125 X 3.94

Product Type In-Line Helical

Motor Type IEC

Motor Frame 132D

Input Speed (RPM) 1,450

Actual Ratio 4.87

Actual Output Speed (RPM) 298.00

Output Torque Maximum (NM) 598.00

Output OverhungLoad (OHL-N) 11814

Ambient Temp (Fahrenheit) 68

Thermal Rating (KW) 70.40

Service Factor 1.00

Final Max Input Power (KW) 18.66

Separate Group 132 (1.375” or 38mm)

Output Configuration Foot Mounted

Unit Size 88

Reduction Stage 2

Input Configuration C-Face Clamp Collar

Actual Service Factor 1.00

MOUNTING / FLANGE

Mounting Position A1

BEARING / SEALS / LUBRICATION

Lubrication Type Mineral - Mobilgear 600 XP 220

Input Seals Single Nitrile (Standard)

Output Seals Single Nitrile (Standard)

SHAFT / COUPLING

Output Shaft/Bore Dia. (in) 2.125 x 3.94

Output Shaft Type Single Extension Solid Shaft

Output Shaft UOM Imperial (inch)

REDUCER OPTIONS

Reducer Protection Level Standard

Paint Color Reliance Blue-Green

Breather Standard Breather

Nameplate Material Option Mylar (Standard)

Drawing ILH_244_245

Delivery Standard

Packaging Type Standard Packaging

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 – Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 1:53 PM
To: gerardo ortiz
Subject: Re: Consulta Link BELT DSLB686318

Gerardo:

Esta consulta quedaría anulada por ahora, debido a que cometimos un error en
el precio. Quizás podamos recotizar, te aviso.

Por otro lado te consulto para cotizar:

1 Reductor; RELACION DE REDUCCION: 4,870; POTENCIA MAXIMA: 25 hp; VELOCIDAD
DE ENTRADA: 1450 rpm; MONTAJE: HORIZONTAL C/BASE MONTAJE; TIPO: ILH; FACTOR
DE SERVICIO: 1; Marca 1: DODGE; N-parte 1: QUANTIS; Modelo 1: HB882SI132/4.

Saludos,

Pedro

El 1/5/2019 a las 12:10, gerardo ortiz escribió:

Hola Pedro

Esta es la cotizacion:   Brand: Link BELT    DSLB686318      Precio por
unidad USD   2,580.00  +  Flete $135.00    6800 Series Spherical Roller
Bearing    peso 280 libras  Price Ex-works   REXNORD aumenta el precio el
dia  1ro Junio 2019 

Material: 10439328   

DSLB686318 3 15/16 TAKEUP ASSY RLR BRG      3 15/16" Mounted Spherical
Roller Bearing, Top Angle Protected Screw Take-up Assembly, Adapter Mounted,
D8 Taconite Sealing System

Technical Specifications

(A)Base to Centerline Height:    7 1/2 in (B)Frame Bolt Hole Spacing:
42 in (C)Frame Length:  44 1/2 in (E)Frame Width:                5 in
(F)Mounting Bolt Size:          3/4 in (G)Frame Bolt Hole Spacing in Width
Direction:   2 1/2 in (H)Mounting Pad Height: 2 1/4 in (K)Distance from End
of Frame Bracket to Bearing Centerline:   12 in (L)Overall Frame Height:
15 11/16 in (V)Distance from Bearing Centerline to Open Seal Face:
4 3/8 in (W)Distance from Bearing Centerline to Cap Face:                3
1/2 in (Z)Housing Width:           6 7/8 in Adapter Assembly:
H322063 Available End Cap:        TD68646 C Basic Dynamic Load Rating:
102000 lbf C-Spacer:       TDLB68644 (qty 2) Co Basic Static Load Rating:
132000 lbf Frame Material:                Welded Steel Grease Fitting Size:
1/8 in NPT Maximum Speed:      1454 rpm Maximum Temperature (°F (°C)):
225 (107) Replacement Frame:  TDS68640418 Replacement Housing Kit:
TDLB6863D802 Replacement Insert:                22222LBKC3 Replacement Seal
Kit:          TD6863D8 (qty 2) Shaft Diameter:            3 15/16 in Size
Code:      22222 Take-Up Block and Bearing:    TDLB6863D8 Take-up Frame
Assembly Type:      Conveyor Take-Up Hinged Top Travel Length:    18 in Type
of Seal: D8 Taconite Seal Vibration Frequency Fundamental Train:
0.0069 Vibration Frequency Inner Ring Defect: 0.1650 Vibration Frequency
Outer Ring Defect: 0.1186 Vibration Frequency Roller Spin:
0.0493

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 – Fax 769.9461

 

-----Original Message-----

From: Pedro Balboa [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 8:10 AM

To: gerardo ortiz

Subject: Re: Consulta

Gerardo:

Finalmente pudimos ubicar al usuario y esta es la opción que necesita: 

DSLB686318.

Cotizame, por favor.

Slds,

Pedro

El 4/4/2019 a las 15:49, gerardo ortiz escribió:

> Hola Pedro

> Estos son los  Take up  DLSB 6883  que ofrece Rexnord. Ddime cual  

> necesitas y la longitud:

> LINK DSLB686330 DSLB686330                                 3 15/16 TAKEUP
ASSY RLR BRG

> LINK DSLB6863C12 DSLB6863C12            3 15/16 TAKEUP ASSY RLR BRG

> Link-Belt DSLB686312                                                 6800
Series Spherical Roller

> Bearing

> Link-Belt DSLB686318                                 6800 Series Spherical
Roller Bearing

> Link-Belt DSLB686324                                                 6800
Series Spherical Roller Bearing

> Link-Belt DSLB6863C18                                               6800
Series Spherical Roller Bearing

> Link-Belt DSLB6863C24                                               6800
Series Spherical Roller

> Bearing

> Link-Belt DSLB6863C30                                               6800
Series Spherical Roller Bearing

> Best regards

> Gerardo Ortiz

> IVOR BEARINGS INC

> Miami - USA

> Telf (001 305) 769.9459 – Fax 769.9461

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Pedro Balboa [mailto:[email-masked]]

> Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2019 1:25 PM

> To: gerardo ortiz; [email-masked]

> Subject: Consulta

> Gerardo:

> Puedes ofrecerme buen precio por 1 pc.LINK BELT  DS-LB 6863 D 3C 3C.?.

> Saludos,

> Pedro

> ---

> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en 

> busca de virus.

> https://www.avast.com/antivirus

---

El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca
de virus.

https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Libre de virus. www.avast.com 

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>