Subject: Re: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : CRL40M [LRJ5M]

From: AX Bearing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 08:15:13 -0400

$850

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP WITH YOUR 

  HARD TO FIND BEARINGS

	  Original Message  	

From: [email-masked]
Sent: July 28, 2020 8:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : CRL40M [LRJ5M]

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.
COUNTRY:                      Argentina
EMAIL:                        [email-masked]
CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa
FAX:                          +54 11 49119318
PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100

PART:                         CRL40M [LRJ5M]
BRAND:                        SKF
QTY:                          1
DELIVERY:                     Any
NOTES:                       
Customer defined field 1:    
Customer defined field 2:    
Customer defined field 3:    

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]