Subject: R: Consult

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 16:13:40 +0100

100 pcs. UC204 BHTS280° Eur 7,17 ready

 50 pcs. UC205 BHTS280  Eur 7,40  ready           

    Note :

If you want a quickly offer :  <http://www.becoitalia.biz/contact>
http://www.becoitalia.biz/contact or  <https://wa.me/39017166883> WhatsApp
Business

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Martina

Sales manager

BeCo srl

Società unipersonale 

Via S.Giovanni Bosco N 10 

12100 Cuneo

Tel. +39 (0) 171 66883 

Fax + 39 (0) 171 648913

 <https://it.linkedin.com/in/beco-bht>
<https://it.linkedin.com/in/beco-bht> Linkedin

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

----------------------------------------------------------

 <http://www.becoitalia.biz/> www.becoitalia.biz      BeCo brand : BHT   BSS

----------------------------------------------------------

Da: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]> 
Inviato: venerdì 6 marzo 2020 14:35
A: BeCo(info).com <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Oggetto: Consult

Mauro:

Quote:

100 pcs. UC204 BHTS280°

  50 pcs. UC205 BHTS280°

Rgds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com