Subject: RE: [EXT] Fwd: CARGILL

From: "Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:51:45 +0000

100114924          EE724120-40000;              .......  USD FOB 2,065.76

Alejandro Slamecka |  Sales Eng.  |  +54 11 4877 0650   |  Cel +54 911 4449 0103
Zufriategui 627 4°A | Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires,  B1638CAA |  Stronger. By Design
www.timken.com<http://www.timken.com/>

[Firma]<http://www.timken.com/contact-distributors/>

De: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Enviado el: martes, 29 de septiembre de 2020 06:37 p. m.
Para: Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale) <[email-masked]>
Asunto: Re: [EXT] Fwd: CARGILL

Alejandro:

No me pasaste el FOB del EE724120.

Espero tu info.

Abrazo,

El 29/9/2020 a las 17:51, Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale) escribió:

Pedro
Te adjunto precios FOB actualizada

Alejandro Slamecka |  Sales Eng.  |  +54 11 4877 0650   |  Cel +54 911 4449 0103
Zufriategui 627 4°A | Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires,  B1638CAA |  Stronger. By Design
www.timken.com<http://www.timken.com/>

[Firma]<http://www.timken.com/contact-distributors/>

De: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>
Enviado el: martes, 29 de septiembre de 2020 04:22 p. m.
Para: Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale) <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Salgado, Emiliano Francisco <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>
Asunto: [EXT] Fwd: CARGILL

Alejandro:

Necesito urgente (hay emergencia), los precios FOB de:
2 - 866

1 - 854 D

1 -  EE 724120

Y también cotizar:

2 - 99550

1 - HH840249

2 - HH840210

1 - EE722110

1 - 722185

1 - 724195

2 - HH224332

Slds,
--

[Imagen quitada por el remitente.]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Libre de virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation