Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:45:02 -0400

Hola Pedro

DODGE   PART NUMBER  126182  (16.59 lb)    DESCRIPTION    FC-SCM-300
PRECIO $ 197.00 CADA UNA ENTREGA 2 SEMANAS

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 5:53 PM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame 8 conjuntos FC-SCM-300   DODGE de 3".

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com