Subject: RE: Consult

From: "Tim Lellow (Midland Bearings Ltd)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 14:25:29 +0000

Hi Pedro,

2.14GBP each

Kind regards,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 03 May 2019 14:32
To: Tim Lellow (Midland Bearings Ltd) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consult

TIM:

Quote 6 pcs. 4304 2RS

Rgds,

Pedro

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de virus.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com ______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________