Subject: Fwd: Precios compeencia - RKB quotation no. 1166/25

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 20:21:09 -0300

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	RE: Precios compeencia - RKB quotation no. 1166/25
Fecha: 	Thu, 6 Feb 2025 22:09:39 +0000
De: 	Info - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
A: 	Pedro Balboa ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>
CC: 	Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Tomas 
Kantorowicz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Daniel 
Kantorowicz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, 
Alessandro Russi - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Pedro Balboa,

with reference to the below inquiry, please find attached our quotation 
no. 1166/25.

*RECOMMENDATION: To secure the deliveries stated in the quote, please 
place the formal order as soon as possible. We remind you that all 
offered products are subject to prior sales. *

**

Please take note that attached RKB Technical Fiches are reserved and 
subject to intellectual property rights. We rely on a confidential use 
for duly noted reasons.

In order to complete 
the present quote, please find below the applicable supporting material:

- Bearing Tolerances and Radial Internal Clearances (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Tolerances_and_Radial_Internal_Clearances.pdf>)

-     RKB Bearing DesignationSystem (Pdf 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/catalogues/RKB_Bearing_Designation_System.pdf>) 

Our Sales and Technical divisions are at your complete disposal for any 
further explanation.

Please take time to properly fill in our Preliminary Request Form 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/forms/RKB_Preliminary_Request_Form_EN.pdf>with 
correct data for each bearing reference; this is crucial for the related 
technical compliance since every operating condition not expressly 
mentioned will not be necessarily taken into account during bearing 
validation process, even more if bearings are already in stock. Of 
course we guarantee the strict conformance of our products to the 
documentation provided.

Waiting to receive your comments on the above, please accept our best 
regards

Cristina Iuga

**

*RKB Europe SA*

Via Primo Agosto 1

Switzerland - 6828 Balerna

https://linktr.ee/rkbeurope <https://linktr.ee/rkbeurope>

Tel:       + 41 91 260 09 30

Fax:      + 41 91 260 09 50

www.rkbbearings.com/press-room <http://www.rkbbearings.com/press-room>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

/The contents of this email (and any attachment(s)) are classed as 
Privileged and Confidential. Its contents are for the addressee only. If 
you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or responsible 
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver 
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message 
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately 
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of 
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message 
that do not relate to the official business of RKB Europe S.A. shall be 
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it./

*P****Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

*From:*Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* martedì, 4. febbraio 2025 21:48
*To:* Pedro Balboa ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* FW: Precios compeencia

FYI//

*From:*Roller Service S.A. <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, January 30, 2025 5:35 PM
*To:* Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>; 
Cristina Iuga - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>; 'Daniel 
Kantorowicz' ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Precios compeencia

*24022 CAC3W3*RODAMIENTOS*(RKB)*  Precio *U$D 135.06*  - *CANTIDAD 
ANUAL:  238 *

24022 CC/C3W33 *SKF*    S K F ARGENTINA S A    12/01/2024    /      
10/07/2024 84823000000Q    SKF 24022 CC/C3W33    IC04    Importaci≤n a 
Consumo con Documento de Transporte    2.00    Unidades 0.0000 *79.60*
24022 CC/C3W33 *SKF *   S K F ARGENTINA S A 14/02/2023    /     
13/08/2023    84823000000Q   SKF 24022 CC/C3W33    IC04    Importaci≤n a 
Consumo con Documento de Transporte    11.00    Unidades    0.0000 *96.97*
24022 CC/C3W33 *SKF *   S K F ARGENTINA S A 10/02/2023    /     
09/08/2023    84823000000Q   SKF 24022 CC/C3W33    IC04    Importaci≤n a 
Consumo con Documento de Transporte    10.00    Unidades    0.0000 *90.06*
24022/C3W33VA981 *SKF * S K F ARGENTINA S A 09/02/2023    /     
08/08/2023   84823000000Q  SKF 24022/C3W33VA9B1 IC04    Importaci≤n a 
Consumo con Documento de Transporte    70.00    Unidades   0.0000 *   73.80*

___________________________________________________________________________-

*95525/95927D = TDO050905/256225A1BT2BK1589715**PRECIO: ?? * *CANTIDAD 
ANUAL : 52 - *

*ACCINSA *24/06/2024 /  21/12/2024    84822010900K    -     2    
Unidades    0 TIMKEN 95525/90150 *591.55*    1183.1    0

_______________________________________________________________________

*NA95500/95927CD = TDONA050905/256200A1BT2BK1586415**Precio U$S 721.45 
*CANTIDAD ANUAL : 25

22/01/2024      /  / 20/07/2024    84829990116T    s: - RODAMIENTOS DE 
BOLAS, DE RODILLOS O DE AGUJAS.    15    Unidades    0    TIMKEN 
*95927CD/20081* *134.86*    2022.96    2
04/12/2023      /  /    01/06/2024    84822010900K TIMKEN*NA95500/20024* 
*  240.80*    7224.03 16
*TOTAL ARMADO*: 2 NA95500/20024    240.80 + 1 95927CD/20081    134.86 = 
*USD 616.46*

______________________________________________________________________

*23222 CAW33C4 - Precio ??? -  CANTIDAD ANUAL : 22*

26/03/2024      /  / 22/09/2024    84823000000Q       4    Unidades    0 
TIMKEN 23222EJW33C4 *133.23*    532.91
26/03/2024      /  /    22/09/2024    84823000000Q 20    Unidades   0    
TIMKEN 23222EJW33C4 *133.2*3 2664.55
26/03/2024      /  /    22/09/2024    84823000000Q 4    Unidades    0    
TIMKEN 23222EJW33C4 *133.23* 532.91

*_______________________________________________________________________________*

*NA593/592D - Precio ??? -  CANTIDAD ANUAL : 9*

04/12/2023      /  / 01/06/2024    84822010900K         4    Unidades    
0 TIMKEN NA593/20024 *76.38 *   305.53
04/12/2023      /  /    01/06/2024    84822010900K 4    Unidades    0    
TIMKEN NA593/20024 *76.38 *  305.53
22/01/2024      /  /    20/07/2024    84822010900K 10    Unidades    
0    TIMKEN NA593/20024 *  78.71 * 787.13
21/02/2024      /  /    19/08/2024    84822010900K 10    Unidades    
0    TIMKEN NA593/20024 *78.76 *   787.59
*No tenemos informacion de 592D*

*______________________________________________________________________________*

*23222 CAKW33- Precio ??? -  CANTIDAD ANUAL : 15*

23222 CCK/W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    28/09/2023    /  /      
SKF 23222 CCK/W33       9.00 Unidades *179.56*    1616.04    180.21    
1621.87 180.21

23222 CCK/W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    13/09/2023              
SKF 23222 CCK/W33    10.00 Unidades *  176.42*    176.42    177.01    
177.01    243.67 243.67

___________________________________________________________________________________

*NA48390/48320D = TDO50703/503737- CANTIDAD ANUAL : 12*

15/07/2024      /  /    11/01/2025 84822010900K     10    TIMKEN NA48390 
20024    138.42 1384.15
15/07/2024      /  /    11/01/2025    84822010900K   4 0    TIMKEN 
NA48390 20024    138.42    553.66
26/03/2024      /  /    22/09/2024    84829990116T 3        0    TIMKEN 
48320D/20081    216.2    648.59

*TOTAL ARMADO*: 2 NA48390 20024    138.42 + 1  48320D/20081    216.20 = 
*USD 493.04*

____________________________________________________________________________________

*NA861/854D = *- *CANTIDAD ANUAL: 6*

17/11/2023      /  /    15/05/2024 84822010900K    S.    2    
Unidades    0    TIMKEN NA861/20024    121.22    242.44    16    38.88
17/11/2023      /  /    15/05/2024    84822010900K 22    Unidades    
0    TIMKEN NA861/20024    121.22 2666.87    16    427.74
17/11/2023      /  /    15/05/2024    84829990116T 9    Unidades    0    
TIMKEN 854D/20081    155.2    1396.81

*TOTAL ARMADO: 2 NA861/20024    121.22 + 1 854D/20081    155.20 =  USD 
399,64 *

______________________________________________________________________________________

*23036 CAW33 *- *: 5*

23036 CC/W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A 08/01/2024    /  /    
06/07/2024    84823000000Q        SKF 23036 CC/W33    IC04       1.00    
Unidades    0.0000 *218.94*
23036 CC/W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    08/01/2024 /  /    
06/07/2024    84823000000Q       SKF 23036 CC/W33 IC04       4.00    
Unidades    0.0000 *218.95*

______________________________________________________________________________________

*99600/99100 *- *: CANTIDAD ANUAL: 4*

24/06/2024      /  /    21/12/2024 84829990116T       2    Unidades    
0    TIMKEN 99100/20024 *103.54*    207.07
15/07/2024      /  /    11/01/2025    84822010900K    2 Unidades    0    
TIMKEN 99600 20024 *   174.87* 349.74

*TOTAL ARMADO: 99100/20024    103.54 + 99600 20024    174.87=  USD 278.41*

______________________________________________________________________________________

*22330 CAC3W33 *- *: CANTIDAD ANUAL: 3*

22330 CC/C3W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    10/02/2023    /  /    
09/08/2023    84823000000Q }. SKF 22330 CC/C3W33    IC04     1.00    
Unidades    0.0000 *393.29*
22330 CC/C3W33    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A 07/02/2023    /  /    
06/08/2023    84823000000Q       SKF 22330 CC/C3W33    IC04     1.00    
Unidades    0.0000 *421.92*

______________________________________________________________________________________

*32936 *- *:CANTIDAD ANUAL: 2*

32936    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A 08/01/2024    /  /    06/07/2024    
84822010900K  SKF 32936      1.00    Unidades    0.0000 *80.51*
32936    SKF    S K F ARGENTINA S A    08/11/2023    /  / 06/05/2024    
84822010900K SKF 32936       4.00 Unidades    0.0000 *102.13*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*LM245149DW/LM245110D = TQO332637AAHA1ZBBT4B/A - CANTIDAD ANUAL 2 PCS.*

*SIN INFORMACION DE LA COMPETENCIA*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*EE261130/261191D  - CANTIDAD ANUAL 2 PCS.*

*SIN INFORMACION DE LA COMPETENCIA*

--