Subject: RE: [EXT] Celulosa

From: "Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 19:14:14 +0000

USD 503.50 UNITARIO LOCAL

67883-90228;     100048602

Alejandro Slamecka |  Sales Eng.  |  +54 11 4877 0650   |  Cel +54 911 4449 0103
Zufriategui 627 4°A | Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires,  B1638CAA |  Stronger. By Design
www.timken.com<http://www.timken.com/>

De: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Enviado el: martes, 28 de enero de 2020 03:03 p. m.
Para: Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale) <[email-masked]>
Asunto: Re: [EXT] Celulosa

creo 2017 0 2018, no se si era FOB o entregado por TK Arg.

El 28/1/2020 a las 14:57, Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale) escribió:
Pedro
De cuando es ese "antecedente"?

Alejandro Slamecka |  Sales Eng.  |  +54 11 4877 0650   |  Cel +54 911 4449 0103
Zufriategui 627 4°A | Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires,  B1638CAA |  Stronger. By Design
www.timken.com<http://www.timken.com/>

De: Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale)
Enviado el: lunes, 27 de enero de 2020 04:22 p. m.
Para: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Julia, Ricardo Roberto (Rich) <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>
Asunto: RE: [EXT] Celulosa

Lo vemos

Alejandro Slamecka |  Sales Eng.  |  +54 11 4877 0650   |  Cel +54 911 4449 0103
Zufriategui 627 4°A | Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires,  B1638CAA |  Stronger. By Design
www.timken.com<http://www.timken.com/>

De: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Enviado el: lunes, 27 de enero de 2020 04:05 p. m.
Para: Slamecka, Alejandro (Ale) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Julia, Ricardo Roberto (Rich) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: [EXT] Celulosa

Estimados:

Tengo este antecedente: 67883-90228;     100048602  USD 440,59.

Necesito cursar el pedido por 1 pc.

Espero su respuesta,

Slds,
--

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation