Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : NU317-E-XL-M1-C4

From: "Sales - Bearing Corporation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 09:47:13 +0200

USD 312.00

FAG

8 PIECES AVAILABLE IN STOCK

 

Jameel Moosa

Head of Operations

Bearing Corporation

 <https://www.bearingcorporation.com/> 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <tel:0114518500> 011 451 8500

 <tel:0718911395> 071 891 1395

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bearing+Corporation/@-26.1353372,28.15106
85,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x1e950e834087a4e3:0xbb2fd93fbaa4e1dd!8m2!3d-
26.1353372!4d28.1536434!16s%2Fg%2F1tl6ntk_?entry=ttu> 103 - 13th Avenue CNR
De Wet Street, Edenvale,
Johannesburg, South Africa, 1609

 <https://www.bearingcorporation.com> bearingcorporation.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/BearingCorporation> 

	 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bearing-corporation/> 

 <https://signaturehound.com/signature/cta/r4pullsabia3v> 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

-----Original Message-----
From: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
<bearingnetam=[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, 31 August 2024 17:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : NU317-E-XL-M1-C4

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.

COUNTRY:                      Argentina

EMAIL:                         <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa

FAX:                          +54 11 49119318

PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100

PART:                         NU317-E-XL-M1-C4

BRAND:                        FAG

QTY:                          8

DELIVERY:                     Any

NOTES:                        

Customer defined field 1:     

Customer defined field 2:     

Customer defined field 3:     

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]