Subject: ***SPAM*** ITM UNITEC Quotation AN22-00565

From: Susanne Gscheidle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 10:07:18 +0000

Dear Mr.  Balboa,

In this email you receive our quotation AN22-00565.

We trust our offer will be of interest and would be pleased to receive your order.

Please refer to our quotation-number AN22-00565 when placing your order.

We are looking forward to assisting you in case of questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Susanne Gscheidle

Customer Service

ITM UNITEC GmbH

Kuchengrund 19

71522 Backnang

Germany

phone: +49 7191 495265 15

fax: 07191 495265 10

email: [email-masked]

web: http://www.itm-unitec.com

Geschäftsführung: Marino Bandelli, Volker Gensberger

Handelsregister: Stuttgart HRB 738842

USt-Id-Nr.: DE129390144

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Wenn Sie nicht der rechtmäßige Empfänger sind, dürfen Sie den Inhalt weder kopieren, verbreiten oder benutzen. Sollten Sie dieses E-Mail versehentlich erhalten haben, senden Sie es bitte an uns zurück und löschen es anschließend.
This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose or use its contents. If you have received it in error, please inform us immediately by return email and delete the document.