Subject: Re: Consult

From: MAURO MARTINA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 17:01:22 +0200

€50 surcharge will be added as preparation cost if the invoice will
be less than 200 Eur

BECO CODE

N°

€

Disc %

Delivery

Alternative \ Note

6210 BHTS ZZ GR CG 350°

2

40

ready

If you want a quickly delivery: *http://www.becoitalia.biz/delivery
<http://www.becoitalia.biz/delivery> *

If you want a quickly offer :     *http://www.becoitalia.biz/contact
<http://www.becoitalia.biz/contact> *

*     ----------------------------------------------------------*
             Click here                        Clicca qui

 datasheet online / scheda dati ( Download )
<https://www.becoitalia.biz/newsletter>

         *www.becoitalia.biz <http://www.becoitalia.biz> *
         English <https://www.becoitalia.biz/english>         Italian
<https://www.becoitalia.biz/italiano>         Russian
<https://www.becoitalia.biz/russian-c1cbs>         French
<https://www.becoitalia.biz/french>         Spanish
<https://www.becoitalia.biz/english-1>

       Mauro Martina

Il giorno mer 5 giu 2024 alle ore 16:11 Pedro Balboa <
[email-masked]> ha scritto:

> Mauro:
>
> Quote 2 pcs. 6210 BHTSZZC4*350*° - BECO
> Regards,
>