Subject: QTE01210439 - SUMMERS QUOTE ALL

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 09:21:42 +0000

Hi Pedro

NT 43 = WITHOUT WIPERS

NTE 43 = WITH WIPERS (STANDARD)

the wipers can be removed easily if your customer does not want them for some reason

Please find our Quotation attached as requested.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards 

Terry McDonald

Sales Manager

,

Gerald Summers Ltd

t: +44 800 055 6663

e: [email-masked] | | | w: www.gerald-summers.co.uk

a:

Unit 4, Colne Way Court

,

Watford

,

WD24 7NE

Gerald Summers Ltd is part of Axel Johnson International, a privately owned Swedish industrial
​group of more than 150 companies in 30 countries.
​Axel Johnson International is part of the Swedish family‑owned corporate group Axel Johnson.
www.axinter.com