Subject: RE: Cotizame

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 12:13:04 -0400

Hola Pedro

DODGE                 023628                  P2B-E-075MR     Precio $
470.00 c/u                         Entrega   4-6 semanas

DODGE                 125996                  WSTU-SCM-65M  Precio $ 108.00
c/u                         Entrega   4-6 semanas

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2021 11:48 AM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Cotizame

Gerardo:

Cotizame:

7 - DODGE P2B-E-075MR (23268)

8 - DODGE WSTU-SCM-65M (125996)

Gracias,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com