Subject: RE: Consult

From: "Tim Lellow (Midland Bearings Ltd)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 07:28:27 +0000

Hi Pedro,

AMS18 (MJT2.1/4) Neutral, tock @ 29.93GBP each

Kind regards,

Tim

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Sent: 06 May 2019 21:15
To: Tim Lellow (Midland Bearings Ltd) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: Consult

TIM:

Quote 4 pcs. AMS 18 NEUTRAL.

Rgds,

Pedro

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto:

Consult

Fecha:

Fri, 3 May 2019 10:31:51 -0300

De:

Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

A:

Tim Lellow (Midland Bearings Ltd) <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

TIM:

Quote 6 pcs. 4304 2RS

Rgds,

Pedro

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Libre de virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________