Subject: Re: Consult

From: MAURO MARTINA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 09:40:42 +0100

BECO CODE

N°

€

Disc %

Delivery

Alternative \ Note

UC 207 BHTS ZZ 350 BECO PLUS

6207 BHTS ZZ C4 200

6307 BHTS ZZ C4 200

6308 BHTS ZZ C4 200

45

4

4

4

18

3.50

6

8

ready

ready

ready

ready

*Mauro Martina*

*BeCo srl*
*Società unipersonale*
*Via S.Giovanni Bosco N 10*
*12100 Cuneo*
*Tel. +39 (0) 171 66883*

If you want a quickly offer : *http://www.becoitalia.biz/contact
<http://www.becoitalia.biz/contact> *

catalogs:         English
<https://issuu.com/becoit/docs/beco_catalogue_bhtbss_2020_eng_mail>
Italian <https://issuu.com/becoit/docs/beco_catalogue_bhtbss_2020_ita_mail>
       Russian
<https://issuu.com/becoit/docs/beco_catalogue_bhtbss_2020_rus_mail>
France <https://issuu.com/becoit/docs/beco_catalogue_bhtbss_2020_fre_mail>
       Spain
<https://issuu.com/becoit/docs/beco_catalogue_bhtbss_2020_spa_mail>

*----------------------------------------------------------*
*www.becoitalia.biz <http://www.becoitalia.biz/>*
*BeCo brand : **BHT **BSS*
*---------------------------------------------------------*

Il giorno mar 7 feb 2023 alle ore 23:44 Pedro Balboa <
[email-masked]> ha scritto:

> Dear Mauro:
> Quote:
> 45 pcs. UC207BHTS ZZ350°
>   4 pcs. 6207 BHTS ZZ 150°
>   4 pcs. 6307 BHTS ZZ 150°
>   4 pcs. 6308 BHTS ZZ 150°
> Rgds,
> --