Subject: Please see attached Allor quote

From: "Nicole Wiesman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 15:27:09 -0400

Good afternoon,

Please see our attached AQ33663B proposal & let us know if you have any
questions.

Thank you for your consideration, 

Nicole Wiesman

Allor Mfg Inc & Plesh Industries.
12534 Emerson
Brighton, MI   48116
p: 248-486-4500 x208
f: 248-486-4040

Signature and Confidentiality Notice:
Nothing in this communication is intended to constitute an electronic
signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary or a valid VeriSign
Digital Signature is included in this communication.
This e-mail and any attached files contain information intended for the
exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and or
protected from disclosure under applicable law.  Nothing in or related to
this e-mail or any attached file, shall be deemed to waive or diminish the
protection of the intellectual, engineering or business proposal, concepts,
ideas and or data being sent via this transmission.  By viewing this e-mail
and any attachment, the receiving party agrees to keep the information
confidential and not use any portion of it without the written consent of
the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is
subject to legal restrictions and or sanctions.