Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 08:12:44 -0400

Hola Pedro

DODGE   PART NUMBER   071351     (28.59 lb)     DESCRIPTION     EF4B-IP-211L
Precio $ 499.90                  entrega  3 -4 semanas

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 5:01 PM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame 1 pc. EF4B-IP-211-L  DODGE.

Abrazo,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com