Subject: RE: Consult

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 15:56:06 +0800

Dear Pedro,

This item is stock in Timken by July. By October stock will be in Singapore
when confirmed.

40 pcs. 30220 T4/DF (pairs)  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
30220.DF-TIM                          NO STOCK                     USD
198.33                                          

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 9:54 PM
To: 'Pedro Balboa'
Subject: RE: Consult

Hola Pedro,

For no stock items , FAG indent is around 8 months. Timken is around 6
months.

Country of origin only stock items I can advise.

20 pcs. QJ 230 N2MA/C4B20  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
QJ-230.N2MPA-FAG                   5 PCS STOCK                USD 411.14
GERMANY , normal clearance

20 pcs. NJ 2315 ECP/C4  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
NJ-2315.ECPC4-SKF                  2PCS STOCK                 USD 237.12

40 pcs. 30220 T4/DF (pairs)  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
30220.DF-TIM                          NO STOCK                     USD
198.33                                          

40 pcs. NU 230 ECM/C4  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
NU-230.EM1C3-FAG                  3PCS STOCK                 USD 233.73
GERMANY , C3

40 pcs. NU 222 ECMA/C3  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
NU-222.EM1-FAG                      31PCS STOCK               USD 124.06
CHINA / ROMANIA , normal clearance

20 pcs. QJ 222 N2.MC3  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN
QJ-222.N2MPA-FAG                   20PCS STOCK               USD 220.74
GERMANY , normal clearance

30 pcs. RCSMB 15/65-XL.FA106   INA
NO OFFER

Best Regards,

Alvin Liew

Account Manager l Tel +65 6715 5877 l Hp +65 9171 5696 l

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Balboa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 7:56 AM
To: Alvin Liew
Subject: Consult

Alvin:

Quote delivery time and price for: (or alternative C3).

20 pcs. QJ 230 N2MA/C4B20  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN

20 pcs. NJ 2315 ECP/C4  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN

40 pcs. 30220 T4/DF (pairs)  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN

40 pcs. NU 230 ECM/C4  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN

40 pcs. NU 222 ECMA/C3  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN

20 pcs. QJ 222 N2.MC3  SKF-FAG-NSK-NTN-TIMKEN

30 pcs. RCSMB 15/65-XL.FA106   INA

Rgds,

Pedro

---

El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca
de virus.

 <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> https://www.avast.com/antivirus