Subject: RE: Consult

From: "Steve Davies (Midland Bearings Ltd)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 08:48:17 +0000

Many thanks for your enquiry  Pedro ,we offer

in GBP  brand Chinese neutral

(stocks are subject to prior sales)

Steve Davies

                                                                                                              <https://www.facebook.com/Midland-Bearings-Ltd-34142323611/>   <https://twitter.com/midlandbearings?lang=en>   <https://www.instagram.com/midlandbearings/?hl=en>   <http://www.midlandbearings.com/>

15 pcs. S6914-2RS. £18.00

  4 pcs. 3806 2RS.   £3.45

Rgds,

El 13/12/2019 a las 06:13, Steve Davies (Midland Bearings Ltd) escribió:

Many thanks for your enquiry we offer

in GBP brand Chinese neutral

(stocks are subject to prior sales)

Steve Davies

                                                                                                              <https://www.facebook.com/Midland-Bearings-Ltd-34142323611/>   <https://twitter.com/midlandbearings?lang=en>   <https://www.instagram.com/midlandbearings/?hl=en>   <http://www.midlandbearings.com/>

15 pcs.  S6908-2RS INOX   NEUTRAL  £4.24

Rgds,
--

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________